I can't explain

Monday, December 26, 2011

What is this feeling? Is it something bad?
What am I thinking? Is it only for me?
I don't know hw it started,
I don't know hw it will end,
But I know i like it,
And I know where it is.

Am I going crazy? Or it's just a dream?
Do I need to do something? Or wait in silence?
Every day it keep growing and growing,
Now I can't stop my feeling for it,
But I know, it keeps me happy,
But sometimes it let me down.

I love to keep this feeling,
I love to keep thinking,
It is located in my heart,
And I'm not going nuts.

I don't want to wake up from this dream,
And I don't want to end with tears,
It is something inside my soul,
And I can't explain what is it.


P.S- This was written by a good friend of mine, Manoj Frnando. He has requested me to publsh this on our Blog. so here it is. Shall we give him a credit by post our comment....

10 ප්‍රතිචාර:

  • සීතල අයියා says:
    December 26, 2011 at 7:23 PM

    well done mana. keep it up...

  • චතුවා says:
    December 26, 2011 at 7:44 PM

    Nice post machan.. Keep it up!

    (please can you add sinhala subtitle for this. I don't understand any single word of this post!)

  • චේ උන්නැහේ... says:
    December 26, 2011 at 7:56 PM

    @ චතුවා
    exactly right machan, I cant understand any single word of this post.. i think this is completely B@*&%(^T..... !!

  • චේ උන්නැහේ... says:
    December 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM

    nice post lokka

  • සංකල්ප says:
    December 26, 2011 at 8:46 PM

    Nice Poem. i enjoyed it very much !!!

  • නදී says:
    December 26, 2011 at 9:00 PM

    wow nice

  • Caztial says:
    December 26, 2011 at 9:57 PM

    thx for you comments.. and thanks to "Seethal aiyya" for posting my poem :)

  • Prabhath says:
    December 27, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    why this kolavari kolavari di

  • වර්ණා says:
    December 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM

    Most easy answer in the world..
    "I dont Know.."

  • Anonymous says:
    July 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

    wonderful.... tell him to keep writing...

Post a Comment